1. Is there boarding facilities?
Ans. Yes. We provide accommmodation for upto 81 students. This facility is available for 41 girls and 43 boys.
2. Do we need to bring our beddings?
Ans. No, you don’t have to bring your beddings as it will be provided by the Institute.
3. Is boarding facility available to everyone?
Ans. Boarding house facility is for all, however due to the limited capacity, students will be taken in on merit basis.
4. Do you charge any fees for the boarding facilities?
Ans. Yes. However, your room charges will be deducted from your monthly stipend which is provided by the Royal Government of Bhutan.
5. What are the things that I need to bring?
Ans. Following are the things that you need to bring:
6. Are we allowed to bring our parents, guardian or friends to the boarding house?
Ans. No, you are not allowed to bring anyone to the boarding house.
7. Do we have to bring plates?
ans: No, institute will provide spoons, plates, bowl and cups.
8. What is the meal timing?
Ans: Breakfast: 7:00 am- 7:30 am
Lunch: 12:35 pm - 1:35 pm
Dinner: 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm
9. What kind of food will be served?
Ans: Bhutanese and Indian food will be served.
10. Do we have to pay for the meals?
Ans: Yes. However, it will be deducted from your monthly stipend.
11. If we have dietary restrictions,will we be provided with separate meal?
Ans: Yes, you will be provided with separate meals but prior information is required.
12. Are we allowed to take food to the boarding house?
Ans: No, you will not be allowed to take food to the boarding house. However, special cases will be considered.
13. Are we allowed to cook in the kitchen?
Ans: No, you are not allowed to cook in the kitchen.